Hey there! I’m so thrilled that you will be receiving our weekly newsletter. Each week we will be focusing on just three things because we know you’re busy. Sometimes, we’ll feature Tracy’s herb of the moment (often because it’s popped up in her garden this week), tried and tested herbal remedy recipes that you can make at home and information on all things herbal, healthy and happy.
If you’re interested in finding out about our herbal friends, recipes which Tracy uses for herbal remedies (so you know they’ll turn out just like the photo), information on the sorts of things Tracy is seeing in her clinic so you know what to do when you land that tummy bug and all manner of things related to helping you to be your best you, then please do sign up for our free weekly newsletter. We’ve kept it short, no more than three, because we know you’re busy.
You can sign up for our weekly newsletter by clicking here.
Signing up is the easiest part but we also want to make sure our newsletter makes it way to you. The easiest way to do that is to tell your email provider that you want to receive emails from us. Here’s how:
If you use Gmail
Sign in to your account online at Gmail.com and do the following things.
- add the newsletter’s email address (it’s at the top of the email you have just received) to your Gmail contacts.
- if gmail has marked the email as spam (you can tell because gmail will have put the email in your spam folder), click on the email, click ‘more’ and mark the email as ‘not spam’.
If you use Outlook.com, Windows live mail, hotmail or MSN mail
Sign in to your account at Outlook.com and do the following.
- add the newsletter email address (it’s at the top of the email you have just received) to your outlook.com contacts.
- add the email address to the safe senders list.
How to add the address to your safe senders
- Click the ‘cog icon’ in the top-right corner and then ‘more mail settings’
- Select ‘safe and blocked senders’ and then ‘safe senders’
- Add the domain, tracytutty.com to the list of ‘safe senders’
- Return to ‘safe and blocked senders’ and then select ‘safe mailing lists’
- Add my email address to the safe mailing list
If you use Yahoo! Mail
Sign in to your account at Yahoo! Mail and add the newsletter email address to your Yahoo! mail contacts.