- 2g beeswax
- 12mls rosemary infused olive oil
- 4mls arnica infused sunflower oil
- 2ml rosehip
Method (Bain Marie method)
- Sterilise your jars by immersing in boiling water for 5-minutes. Allow to air dry.
- Combine the infused oils in a Pyrex jug with the beeswax.
- Heat water in the frying pan and sit the Pyrex jug in the pan of simmering water.
- Continue to heat until the beeswax has melted into the oil.
- Remove from the heat.
If you are interested in discovering the insider secrets to making creamy lip balms, luxurious face creams, soothing ointments to ease the itch from insect bites, warming joint creams and loads more – check out my upcoming Masterclass, details here