Are you wanting to introduce more keto vegan recipes into your diet? Here’s a winter warming recipe for roasted edamame and broccoli salad. Not only is it keto, it’s also vegan. It’s easy to make as you put everything in an oven dish and roast it. I’ve tested it thoroughly and it tastes amazing! This recipe serves 4 people and takes just 30-minutes to make.
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup avocado oil divided into two parts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF (232ºC) and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets, edamame, walnuts, half the avocado oil, and season with salt. Transfer to the baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small jar, combine the remaining avocado oil, almond butter and apple cider vinegar. Shake well. Add more water to thin if necessary.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over top of the salad and serve.
One serving is around 1.5 cups. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 5-days.
Interested in adding more keto vegan recipes to your cooking repertoire?